Lutheran School Scholarship
Lutheran School Scholarship Guidelines
Immanuel Lutheran Church
Sweet Springs, MO 65351
Available for students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade who are attending a Lutheran Church sponsored schools.
The scholarship will be determined by July 1st of each year. Scholarship amounts may vary from year to year based on the number of students/funds available not to exceed $1250/ student/year.
For a child to be eligible for a Lutheran School Scholarship the family must:
1. Complete the Immanuel Lutheran Church Scholarship Application before June 30th (one per family) and return it to the church office.
2. At least one parent/guardian must be a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church, for a minimum of one year before the scholarship application deadline.
3. The child(ren) shall continue to attend church and Sunday school at least 75% of the time. This is with the realization that attendance will not always be at Immanuel.
4. Should the family attend a Church service/Sunday school at a congregation other than Immanuel, the parent/guardian must notify the Church office so that attendance can be properly recorded.
5. The parent/guardian of the child(ren) receiving the scholarship will notify the church within a week of the parent/guardian withdrawing their child(ren) from the Lutheran school.
All scholarship payments will be made directly to the school that the student(s) is attending. Scholarship monies will be dispersed at the end of each semester (December and May.) The scholarship payment dates will be arranged between the church and school.
Families receiving funds from this scholarship are required to assist in any and all fundraising for the scholarship program, as established by the Immanuel Board of Education. Failure to participate may lead to forfeiture of scholarship monies.